McCord Engineering, Inc. is looking for Designer/Drafters in the College Station, Georgetown, and Denton, Texas areas to join our firm. A technically minded individual would excel at this position.
Examples of Duties:
- Create electric distribution electric layouts in ACAD for new residential and commercial development projects.
- Coordinate with developers/engineers/project managers/clients to create deliverable packages to fit the clients’ needs
- Collaborate with team members to improve processes and workflow
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of industry codes and standards
- Dependable, trustworthy, and have excellent communication skills.
- Willing to learn and adapt in a fast-paced work environment while maintaining a high standard for data quality and accuracy. Job entails 100% computer designing and data modeling.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Drafting (AutoCAD) experience preferred.
- General knowledge of MS Office Suite software is required.
High School Diploma
|Job Category||Designer/Drafting Technician|