Posted 8 months ago
Innovation Powered by Experience
Job Summary Immediate opening in College Station Texas. Surveying, staking, and designing electrical distribution power lines (typically 12 kV to 25 kV lines). Experience with NESC, GIS mapping, 811 locates, RTK survey equipment, framing units, construction practices, AutoCAD drafting, field notes, and staking sheets desired, but not required. Willing to train a candidate that has a good work ethic. Must be able to perform physical labor and have a valid driver’s license. Please E-mail Resume to: email@example.com Examples of Duties:
- Perform field work to gather the inventory of existing distribution power lines, and then apply that information in an office setting to determine routing and the ultimate design of the distribution power lines.
- Prepare drawings and documentation for the construction of distribution line projects.
- Prepare concrete pole drilling guides.
- Prepare construction staking sheets.
- Prepare plan and profile drawings for design and permits.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Be able to use Microsoft Office and have basic computer skills
- Be able to travel 70% of the time in the field
- Self-motivated individual with good communication skills
- Staking experience preferred, but not required.
- High School Diploma
|Job Category||Power Line Field Designer|